READ-ABLE DEVELOPMENTAL CLINIC
HELPING YOU REACH YOUR GOALS;
At Read-Able Learning Clinic in Lilburn, GA, we use evidence-based, multi-sensory methods for reading, study skills, counseling, and attention training, giving every student an opportunity to grow and succeed.
READING ASSESSMENT AND INSTRUCTION in phonics, fluency, comprehension and composition, including Orton-Gillingham for dyslexia.
ADHD ATTENTION TRAINING using biofeedback and neurofeedback to enhance brain processing speed, visual memory, short-term memory, auditory processing, concentration, focus and organization. Interactive Metronome.
MUSIC THERAPY: Individual and Small Group.
Individual sessions and special needs groups may be covered by third-party funding.
- Reading Assessment: $495: (Includes comprehensive testing for phonics, fluency, written expression, narrative language, and problem solving, as well as interpretation, a written report, and parent conference.)
- Reading intervention: $70/hr
- Individual Counseling: (Anxiety, Depression, Self-Esteem) $70-$90/hr.
- Attention/Executive Function Training: $70-$85/hr.
- IEP Planning & Advocacy: $85.00/hr
- Music Therapy-Individual & group rates